
This adorable set of birthday cards is my next class by mail. It was designed by an amazing Stampin' UP! demo and I am bringing to you because I like it so much! All you need is adhesive, a trimmer, and a bone folder... everything else is in the kit! Color instructions will be emailed to you.
Each kit makes two boxes each with six birthday cards. It uses the Confetti Simply Scrappin' kit by Stampin' UP! which means you will be getting unbeatable quality in this product! Each kit is $20 + $4.80 for shipping or you can pick it up if you are local. This item must be pre-ordered through me by July 17th so I can place my order with Stampin' UP! on July 18th. I anticipate that kits will be available for pick-up or mailing on approx. July 30th. To pre-order please email me at kat2800@yahoo.com or use the PayPal links below.
Emergency Birthday Kit (pick-up) $20
Emergency Birthday Kit (with shipping) $24.80
No comments:
Post a Comment